IIWII hooked up with the talented young London born artist ‘Narxx’ in the form of Antar Phipps-Norton for a one of interview, addressing issues such as other artists and his personal influences. The story goes as follows...
AntarPN: so thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to be with us today! I heard you’ve been tied down with some big projects?
NArxx: no worries! Yeah, I’ve been working on some pretty promising tracks and moves recently, you know, I do what I do, ain't no-one that can contest that!
APN: yeah we definitely know its what you do well! Is there any thing we should be looking out for?
NA: well I’m working with other talented artist in the scene, you know the likes of Dot Rotten and Maxsta who are both themselves breaking through in the scene. But also I’m still working with a small circle I came up with.
APN: oh really? That must be quite a triumph for you to be working with artists like that with the credentials they already have attained?
NA: yeah it is, I used to listen to these guys on my iPod only a year back and now I’m in the studio with them, its crazy!
APN; so what about the people in your ‘circle’? Who are they?
NA: see now that would be telling! No I’m joking, I have only a select few in my circle, such as Statik who I have known for years now!
APN: Static of Team East Midlands?
NA: yeah that’s him. I also work with Motion on a day-to -day basis without fail, He’s the next one to watch out for definitely.
APN: IIWII EXCLUSIVE!
NA: haha yeah definitely, but for real he’s the next to blow. I’m bringing the whole of my ends with me!
APN: you’ve got a real down to earth sense of personality about you, you seem well grounded?
NA: yeah I like to believe I am, its always important to remember where your from and who helped create the person you are.
APN: who influences you the most?
NA: definitely the likes of Ghetts and KA. Also guys like Devlin and Ice kid you know. Real gritty artists. But also 2Pac and Biggie. Rap giants!
NAME _ NARXX
ALIAS
_Mr. AUDIIO, AUDIIO
- NARCOTIICS, N.ASCENE
_GRIME/HIP
-HOP/DUBSTEPSPECIFICATION
_ ARTISTLABEL
_INDEPENDENT
INFLUENCES
_GHETTO, KANO, 2PAC, BIGGIE, DEVLIN, ICEKID
No comments:
Post a Comment